Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Blast of Winter Workout

Today was the first day back to school for the kids and the first day back to the gym for me.
With everything that has been going on around here in the last month I have not been the dedicated gym rat that I once was.  We have been baking waaaaaay too many sweets-our oven has had the workout! So fun of course, but not good for the waistline.  And whoops, those skinny jeans are entirely too skinny!  So it's time to saddle up-I mean lace up those running shoes and hit the treadmill.  I find that I enjoy running 3 or 4 days a week and training with weights 1 or 2 days and taking 2 days off.  For me, that's a good balance and I won't get burned out doing the same thing every day.  Health and wellness has become the true motivator for me-well and the leather leggings of course!!!! So it's a new year and my leather leggings are hanging in the closet-time to hit the gym!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<