Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wide Awake

I can't tell you the last time hubsy and I slept in.  It's been years and years and years-seriously so long I can't even begin to remember when.  We dream about the morning when we roll over and look at the clock and it's 830 and the house is quiet. -It's just seems impossible to have all four roosters sleeping past 7.  Well it happened this past weekend.our dream.  We rolled over and it was 830!!!  Glory Be!  Our children were quiet and we were completely rested!  What a way to start the day.  I was seriously giddy and for a moment thought to myself. today is the day I won't need my eye concealer. Ha-that would be a real dream!  I do have a very basic everyday eye make-up routine.  I don't try too hard but feel like as I'm getting older I need help to achieve the non-surgical wide-awake look.-Chime in Katy Perry!  These are my favorite basics for just that-minimal everyday eyes for tired moms.
So I begin by using Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream for eyes and place it all over underneath both eyes-this is my exhausted eraser, magic on a brush.  Next I use Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Shadow in mushroom and I use that as my liner and base shadow-multipurpose love.  I then use Urban Decay Shadow in twice baked and apply it to the lid only.  I finish by using Clinique High Impact Mascara in black on both upper and lower lashes.  My goal is to look refreshed and well rested despite the years of sleepless nights.
Click here to find all of the products.


I would love to hear about your "magic" eye products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<