Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Teddy Toast

So many things have been taking up my time this fall.  The time when I would normally work on upcoming posts (during nap time and in the evening) has become nonexistent.  Our youngest has decided not to nap and our oldest is staying up so much later trying to get her homework done after a long day of school and all of her after school activities.  I need to carve out some time to write and share.  I want to just jump right back in even if it's just for a quick share.  So today that's just what this is- a quick feel good snack that my youngest LOVES!!!  Teddy Toast
Hope your littles like it as much as mine.



Teddy Toast
1 slice of whole wheat bread lightly toasted
favorite creamy peanut butter
1 banana sliced
blueberries

arrange to make the cutest edible bear
serve with ice cold milk
makes a great quick breakfast or after school snack

Enjoy!!


Hope you are having a fantastic fall!  I'm off to Kindergarten Mom's Night.  Need to grab the wine, easy appetizer and go.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<