Thursday, December 12, 2013

Holiday Sparkle


  

Most days I wear my hair in a pony or high messy bun.  I like the no fuss look but sometimes I'm lookin' for a wee bit of sparkle especially now with Christmas quickly approaching.  I have a few "fancy" hair pins but why pay for the tiny bit of glitz when you can diy??!!  It's super easy to dress up a few bobby pins with items from around the house or check out Michael's or Target's scrap booking section for tiny sparkles to glue on.


This is a great project for little kid helpers. You can't go wrong.  "Let's make pretty hair pins for mommy and big sister!-YES!!!"  So whether your out Christmas shopping or off to a swank holiday party you will have an easy touch of holiday sparkle.-YAY!


    


     







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<