Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Super Stocking Stuffers


Have I mentioned just how much I LOVE (angel's singing) Nordstrom!? My littlest cutie and I just had a lunch date there today and it got me thinking about how this store is the perfect one stop shop!
The shoe department is bomb, accessories, makeup, kids-oh I just love!  Anyway, I put together a list of super stocking stuffers from Nordstrom-something for everyone.  They always have free shipping and the greatest return policy around.  Last year for Christmas my husby gave me this ceramic watch by Micahel Kors similar found here.  I wore it for 2 weeks and one day when I took it off it fell on the floor and shattered!-ugh devastating! But oh no have no fear, I took it back to Nordstrom and explained what had happened and they shipped me a brand new one.  Problem solved!-Yay!!!  
So check out www.nordstrom.com if you don't want to shop in store.

1. Typography Tray $10 found here.  Super cute initial tray for all your rings, change, paper clips, etc.
2. Juniors Heart Watch $20 found here.
3. Kate Spade Polka Dot Tumbler $18 found here.
4. Nesting Measuring Cups found $24 here.
5. Marc Jacobs Roller Ball Trio $39 found here
6. Kiehl's Ultra Facial $39 found here.
7. Headbands found $10 here.
8. Tucker and Tate Striped Beanie $18 found here.
9. Art of Shaving kit found here.
10. Mac Brush Set $49.50 found here.
11. First Purse $18 found here.
12. Bare Minerals Deluxe Foundation $39 found here.
13. Men's NorthFace Gloves $40 found here.
14. Lego R2D2 Key Chain $11.99 found here.
15. Swell Chalkboard Water Bottle $48 found here.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<