Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My First BirchBox Is Here

I got my first Birchbox!!!  I was so excited to open my first one.  I love trying new products and this little baby is only $10/month.  I am sure I would be spending way more searching for the very best. And here it is….the anticipation is too much I'm sure!!!
TaDa…….




The editors at US Weekly teamed up with Birchbox to give us celebrity favorites this month.

This Wish body cream smells incredible-a hint of raspberry but clean and fresh and not at all overpowering.  It is very thick but goes on light and doesn't leave a greasy residue.  Great for an after shower moisturizer.

Dr. Brandt is a lightly tinted cream that you would apply under your regular make up as a primer. It's a pore minimizer-not really sure if it actually shrinks your pores or helps to conceal.

I really like this Skin Transformer by Sarah McNamara.  It lightens and brightens your skin just a bit and it is especially nice to use under the eyes for a bright eye look that you know I love.

This perfume has a hint of musk but not overwhelming.  

Haven't tried the teas yet but am looking forward to tearing one open this afternoon especially on this snowy day and yes it's March 5th and still snowing!-ugh

What do you think about my first Birchbox???
I'm already looking forward to what April brings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<