Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring Forward Birch Box

The weather here has been so dreary!  Today is all rain and I keep saying to the kids, "April Showers Bring May Flowers!"  I really am hoping we have flowers in May!  Although most days it is still feeling like winter around here I have been loving the fresh spring products from my March Birchbox and I wanted to share them with you.  It was a great box!  I loved everything including the Cherry Blossom perfume and I'm not normally a floral scent perfume liker:)



Lotsa fun stuff!  I love the full-size Stila Lip Glaze.  I adore the twist dial and built in brush applicator makes it super easy to apply.


Another favorite is the Jergens BB Body Perfecting Cream.  It's a lightly tinted moisturizer that's thick but not greasy and leaves the skin super soft.  I want to go out and get the full size of this one for sure!

The Supergoop is a sunscreen and anti-aging serum.  It is a hydrating mosituizer that acts as a perfect primer under your everyday make-up.

The Air Repair Rescue Balm repairs dry and cracked skin on cuticles, hands, elbows, knees. Perfect for  hydrating all of the post winter areas that need some extra attention.

Cherie Blossom by Harvey Prince is an airy spring scent with a touch of musk that I like.  It's youthful and light and perfect for the warmer months ahead.
Click below for more information on these great March Birch Box products.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<