Friday, November 7, 2014

Cold Weather Run


Cold Weather Run

This weekend I am headed downtown for two fun runs.  On Saturday some friends and I are running ten miles at Navy Pier for Chicago's Perfect 10. 
On Sunday we lace up our shoes again, this time with our daughters for the Chicago Hot Chocolate 5K.  It's a lot of running outside which I don't do too much of.  I know it's crazy but I enjoy the Lifetime Fitness treadmill.  I enjoy the people watching and multiple TVs-perfect distractions for a 5mile treadmill workout.  Although, this weekend I am heading outside and yikes it's going to be cold and windy! Which means I'll have to dress for the elements and layer up.  A great pair of running gloves, and an ear band are must haves for me when running in the cold.  I have these and I think I like them better than my gloves.  Check out the other finds that I won't be leaving home without:

1.  2.  3.  4.  5.  6.  7.




What are some of your essentials for an outdoor run?
Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<