Thursday, November 6, 2014

Ready for the Weather



I've said it before here.I love my Hunters!  Living in a city when the weather goes from rainy to snowy overnight these are so practical, comfortable, easy, functional, and super perfect for all seasons.  
I have these and I wear them at least once a week.  There are a ton of new styles that you can find here, And even some on sale here.  The packable version that you see above can be found here.


I have these on my Christmas wish list.  I mean who wouldn't love to find these under the tree???



I love the rainbow of colors.


And of course you can't forget the kids.  These are super cute for the boys.  And my daughter loves these and these.





Hunters are perfect for the rain and snow.  I love my fleece inserts when the tempertures begin to drop. My feet stay both dry and warm even on the snowiest days.  I can wear my hunters with skinnies, leggings-just about anything I wear day to day.  They are a staple piece in my closet and they make any outfit a bit more fun. Happy Hunter Shopping! 

Wanted to let you know that Nordstrom is having a great sale right now. Up to 40% off Clearance Sale from now until Nov.11th.

NORDSTROM - Shop new Hunter boots styles for Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<