Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Cookie Favorites

Happy Monday!!  With a little more than a week before Christmas the pressure is on to get it all done.  The buying, wrapping, preparing is in full swing around here.  Although, we will take a day between now and December 25th to bake.  One of my favorite Christmas traditions with the family is cookie making. I love when our kitchen becomes a cookie factory.  Remember our cookie day from last year?  The kids love to decorate and of course sample their faves.  I love to make cut-out frosted sugar cookies, Oreo truffles, cornflake wreaths and peanut butter kisses.  I also love these meringue cookies that my mom used to make when my brother and I were kids.  I've searched for the yummiest recipes-some are favorites and others are ones I think I may add to the list.  What are your most loved cookie recipes for the holidays?







Happy Baking!

Don't forget to shop these great sales:
  • NordstromMy #1 place to shop for Christmas! 
  • J Crew: Save 30% off full prices with the code GIVETHIS.
  • Tory Burch:  Shop the new markdowns.
  • J Crew Factory: Save 40-60% off everything! 
  • Gap Save up to 50% off your purchase.
  • Madewell: Save 30% off holiday pics. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<