Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Look Back 2014

Hi! Are you still digging out of the holiday aftermath like us? As much as I loved our Christmas decor this year, I feel like I can't get it down fast enough! The fam likes it to hang around for a while but I like to pack it up and get it out.  So the boxes are out and I am fillin' them up.  The trees will stay up a couple more days and then I will have my house back.  Clutter free and ready for a fresh start.  Looking back on 2014 and some of my favorite posts, I am so grateful for all of my readers who have commented, sent me emails/words of encouragement, and supported this little space.  Looking forward to 2015 and all that it will bring!  Happy New Year!!!


Started 2014 with this fab Detox Water Recipe.

These Washi-tape votives  from a Feb 2014 post were featured in my first printed mention in the August All You Magazine.

We survived a long and very cold winter with lots of Skinny Hot Chocolate.

So happy that we took Our Spring Beach Vacation.

Completed a Mudderella-so super fun!

Lotsa cocktails in 2014 like this grapefruit margarita with the best of friends.

My favorite outfit for a summer night out.

Headed back to school in August. Another year older- makes me teary.

Made my favorites in the kitchen.

Ran outside a bunch-which is kinda crazy for me;)  Although, I am doing it more and more.

Made cookies  and checked off do-to lists to round out the year.

Here's to an even better 2015!
Happy New Year!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<