Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Favorite Smoothie


I know it's freezing outside but I love this almond delight smoothie with strawberries and blueberries from the life cafe at our health club. 



I figured it would be easy to do an at home hack. 





I like to drink this right after a morning workout.  It's healthy, refreshing, and I love the subtle almond taste.  I like to start the day off on the right foot with exercise and a frozen drink even with the freezing temps outside.


Almond Delight Smoothie with Strawberries & Blueberries
1 cup sweetened vanilla almond milk
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup ice
1 cup vanilla Chobani Greek yogurt
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 cup strawberries
1/4 cup blueberries

Place all ingredients in your high-speed blender and blend until smooth.


 


Enjoy!

Here are some of my favorites for your at home smoothies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<