Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015


Happy New Year!!!!  Hope you all had a fun-filled NYE!  We stayed in with the boys- darling daughter was at a sleepover with friends.  We made a wonderful dinner and cracked open some champagne.  The boys partied pretty hard and were pretty jazzed about staying up late.  Thank goodness everyone slept in!
I love a fresh start and a new beginning.  I went for a crisp and very cold run this morning but it felt great.  Hoping to rev up my runs in the new year and push myself more.  
In the new year I hope to drink more water.  This detox water is my fave!
I hope to read more, get more organized, have more patience, challenge myself, and hug lots!
I hope your new year is bright and filled with lots of love, success, fun and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<