Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Crazy Ladies

OK, so my neighborhood ladies and I signed up for the Chicago Muderella in May!!!  It is an endurance course that we will do together as a team.  We did the 1/2 Marathon last spring and loved it!  Now we are going to take this new challenge head on.  I'm going to start to look at a few new fitness plans to mix things up and work hard to meet this goal.  I'm going to need it after eating a lot of marshmallows the last couple of days!!!  I traditionally run on the treadmill 3-6 miles at the same pace.  I think it is important to incorporate some interval training for an extra cardio burst.  Love The Leap  has a great example of a basic plan to help get me going.  




Modge Mango has this quickie workout that is great to do as a warm up before my weight training routine.


Gunna give this one from Sizzle Eats a try.


Pumps and Iron has this sprint workout that is going to kick my bootay!
Can't wait to give it a shot.


Love this!

It's time to get the fitness party started especially with the holidays knocking at our door.
I'd love to hear about your new fitness goals!  




Hover Pin It Code

<