Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy ShoesDay



Happy ShoesDay!!  That's the phrase we're using today at out house.  Back to school is two weeks away and we are getting ready with SHOES!!!  Gym shoes, school shoes, and a pair for mom ;).

We are not looking forward to summer's end but new shoes ease the pain.  My kids each need two pair-one for gym and another for everyday.  That's a lot of shoes and a big expense so I usually shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in July and then whatever I don't purchase during the sale I search online for the best deal.  I gravitate towards darker colors to hide dirt and wear but the older kids have their own opinions.  This year they wanted Sperry and Nike so it's off to find the sale.
Click here for great a great Nike sale.
Click here for a fab Sperry sale.
And there's always my fave for great selection Nordstrom!
Hope your back-to-school prep isn't too painful and that you're able to get out there and enjoy the last couple of weeks.  I'd love to hear about your favorite places for back-to-school shoes.

Here are some more great shoe finds for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<