Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thirsty Thursday-Refreshing White Wine Spritzer


This is it.  The last week of summer before the kids go back to school.  They aren't ready and neither am I. :( 
Don't get me wrong, we are prepared.  We have the supplies, the uniforms, the new shoes and hair cuts.   But…. the summer went way too fast and I felt almost rushed.  I could use a few more weeks of warm weather and pool time.  I could use a few extra late mornings and movie nights.  The kids will have a big adjustment. Early bed times and early mornings-yikes!!!  Well, whether we like it or not Monday is the day.  So today I am holding on to summer with both hands and in one hand is this cool, sparkling Spritzer.  



Refreshing White Wine Spritzer
1 bottle of favorite white wine
1 can of San Pellegrino lemon flavored sparkling water
Ice
Fresh summer fruits for garnish

Fill a wine or champagne glass with ice and pour about 4 ounces of wine and 2 ounces of sparkling water into the glass.  Add fruit for garnish and enjoy.  Refreshing and light.  
Perfect for a late summer night.  

I'd love to hear about your favorite summer drink concoctions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<