Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy 2014!!!!  So excited to be starting a new year.  I love the reflection that a year gone by brings and the anticipation and hope for the new year to come.  In 2014 I hope to be grateful, loving, giving, joyful, faithful, kind, thoughtful, present, and healthy.  The beginning of the new year is full of possibilities and just like the snow falling outside today-clean and new.  It's time for a post holiday detox to get rid of that "I've eaten way too much" feeling.




 New Year Detox Water

1 Large Pitcher of Spring Water
Raspberries
Peeled Grapefruit
Sliced Cucumbers
Sliced Pears
Fresh Mint

*additional add-ins
Sliced Lemons
Sliced Limes
Cranberries
Blueberries

Combine ingredients into pitcher. Allow to chill in refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Drink throughout the day. 
Make a new pitcher each day.  
Try this Summer Detox Water which takes advantage of my favorite fresh summer fruits.
I also love these fruity ice cubes.  The perfect addition to any glass of water.
It's so important to hydrate during the dry winter months as well as give your metabolism a kick.
Check out this great Green Smoothie Recipe and this Strawberry Smoothie Recipe if you need a extra shot of healthy.

This is a great way to begin 2014!

Check out all my favorite gear here!


My faves for making at home detox water:





Hover Pin It Code

<