Friday, July 11, 2014

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale



My favorite summer sale is on!!!  The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is underway for Early Access.  Which means if you have a Nordstrom card you can shop now before everyone else!!  If you're not a card member the sale begins July 18th! I love the vast selection of things for everyone in the family.  And did I mention that I always buy the kids back-to-school shoes now during the sale.  I have picked out some of the best deals that I would love to grab for myself but remember there are so many great deals for everyone in the fam.  And remember there is always free shipping and free returns-score!

1.  2.  3.  4.  5.  6.  7.  8.  9.

Here are my favorite picks for the kiddos.

NORDSTROM - Shop Anniversary Sale - Women's Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<